Tiffany Brown MS, LPC is the Founder of Fit 4 Life and CEO of Nikki Enterprises Inc., Fitness is a Lifestyle not a Fad, and Living-Fit is within reach.
Who is Tiffany Brown-Bush?
Tiffany Brown-Bush is an Integrative Mental Health Therapist specializing in individual, couples and teen therapy with a focus on Food Dependency, Anxiety, and ADD/ADHD, and maintains a private practice in Charlotte, NC. She has a unique take on achieving holistic mental health. Tiffany affectionately refers to the Superwomen that pursue the Live-FIT protocols, and programs as F4L Divas. She believes it takes a certain attitude to be successful.
What experience does Tiffany have?
Tiffany has 15 years of experience as a Fitness Trainer, and Nutrition Coach. She has 6 years as a Holistic Therapist, and as a graduate of Capella University, and training at the Renfrew Center specializing in Integrative Mental Health Counseling , she is currently serving as private practitioner working with a very specific spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are combing traditional CBT, DBT and Solution Focused Therapies with Metabolic Testing, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, Exercise, Supplementation and Lifestyle Modifications.
In addition to being a Integrated therapist, Tiffany has presented workshops, corporate wellness lunch and learns and to general audiences speaking on Integrated Health approaches.
What kind of therapist is Tiffany?
Tiffany is an interactive, CBT, DBT, and Solution-focused pscycho therapist. Her direct therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life and health challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
Tiffany’s Quick Notes:
- Tiffany is Licensed through the NC Board of Licensed Professional Counselors.
- She graduated with an M.S.-Magna Cum Laude, in Mental Health Counseling, from Capella University after Interning at The Renfrew Center of Charlotte- an eating disorders treatment center.
- She has a B.A. in Psychology from UNC Charlotte with minors in Communication and Women’s Studies. Therapy specialties include body image, self-esteem, disordered eating, weight loss and anxiety.
- She is Kalish Method trained
- She is Gottfried Hormone Cure trained practitioner.
- She is an FDN certified in Functional Medicine, and Diagnostic Nutrition, to address Female Hormones, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Digestion and Detoxification.
- Tiffany is the creator of the Fit 4 Life EAT-Fit program which has been approved and certified by the North Carolina Board of Dietetics/Nutrition as meeting minimum standards for safe weight control.
- Tiffany is certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) as a Personal Trainer, Aerobics and Zumba Instructor.